- Born: 6 Dec 1847, McKees Half Falls, Snyder County, Pennsylvania, USA 186,1038
- Marriage: Virginia ALDRICH on 25 Sep 1877 in Pennsylvania 1035
- Died: 13 Jul 1928 at age 80 186
- Buried: Jul 1928, Fullerton Cemetery; Fullerton, Nance County, Nebraska, USA 186
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: Pennsylvania. 1038 Mercantile Business
• Residence, 17 Jun 1880, Millerstown, Perry County, Pennsylvania, USA. 1034
• Occupation, 17 Jun 1880, Millerstown, Perry County, Pennsylvania, USA. 1034 where he was a merchant.
• Residence, 1880, Illinois. 1039
• Residence, 1882, Iowa. 1038
• Land, 1884, Nance County, Nebraska. 1038 160 acres: section 25, township 16, range 6. Land was unimproved when purchased. Sold in 1907.
1900 Census for Nance County, Nebraska, Newman Township indicates William's farm is free of Mortgage.
• Residence, Jul 1884, Nance County, Nebraska. 1038 Traveled by covered wagon from Iowa. Trip took 2 weeks.
• Residence, 1900, Newman Precinct, Nance County, Nebraska, USA. 1040
• Occupation, 1900, Newman Precinct, Nance County, Nebraska, USA. 1040 where he was a farmer.
• Retirement, 1907, Newman Precinct, Nance County, Nebraska, USA. 1038 Farming
• Residence, 1910, Fullerton, Nance County, Nebraska, USA. 1041 He does not list an occupation. Their name was misspelled on the census as "Creamer".
• Honors, 1912. 1035 Biographical Write-up
WILLIAM P. KREMER.
William F. Kremer, retired farmer residing in Fullerton, Nebraska, is one of the early settlers of Nance county. He followed active farming in Newman precinct up to 1907, when with his family settled in town, where they enjoy all the comforts of a modern residence and a large circle of friends.
The subject of this sketch is a son of Perry and Nancy Kremer, and is a native of McKees Half Falls, Snyder county, Pennsylvania, born in 1847. His boyhood was spent in his native county, where he also received his early education, and as a young man he was in the mercantile business for about ten years, later following farming. About 1882 he went to Iowa, remaining for two years, then came on to Nance county, Nebraska, landing here in July, 1884, having made the trip overland in a covered wagon, the journey taking two weeks, and accompanied by his family, all suffering some little hardship from exposure and rough weather. Mr. Kremer purchased one hundred and sixty acres on section twenty-five, township sixteen, range six. He begun with an entirely unimproved tract of land, without buildings or any sort of facilities for farming, and by industrious labor and perseverance, made of it a thoroughly productive farm and valuable property, selling it in 1907 at a good round sum. In the latter year he purchased a fine home in Fullerton, also has acquired a section of land in North Dakota, and is possessed of a good income as a reward for his many years of labor. He is considered one of the substantial and representative citizens of his county, and an active man of affairs, with his family enjoying a large circle of friends and the esteem of everyone with whom he comes in contact. Mr. Kremer was married in Pennsylvania, September 25, 1877, to Virginia A. Aldrich, and they have had four children, two now living.
During the earlier years, Mr. Kremer took an active interest in establishing the schools in his locality, and served on the school board in different capacities.
• Residence, 1920, Fullerton, Nance County, Nebraska, USA. 1042 He does not list an occupation. They had two roomers living with them:
Gillespie, Edward MW36S NE IL NE Doctor
Gillespie, Paul MW31S NE IL NE Doctor
• Cemetery, Jul 1928, Fullerton, Nance County, Nebraska, USA. 186 in the Fullerton Cemetery.
William married Virginia ALDRICH on 25 Sep 1877 in Pennsylvania.1035 (Virginia ALDRICH was born in Nov 1858 in Pennsylvania,186 died in 1941 186 and was buried in 1941 in Fullerton Cemetery; Fullerton, Nance County, Nebraska, USA 186.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage Fact, 25 Sep 1877, Millerstown, Perry County, Pennsylvania, USA. 1043 They were married at the Presbyterian Church.