|Ezekiel W LYNN
Noted events in his life were:
• Residence, 1850, Henderson County, Illinois. 1246
• Occupation, 1850, Henderson County, Illinois. 1246 where he was a farmer.
• Residence, 1858, Gladstone, Henderson County, Illinois, USA. 1247 "The south side the the tracks was laid out by Gideon Sage in May, 1856 with James R. White as surveyor. The north side was laid out two years later in June, 1858 by Ezekiel W. Lynn. The Methodist Church was built in 1867."
• Residence, 1860, Oquawka, Henderson County, Illinois, USA. 1248
• Occupation, 1860, Oquawka, Henderson County, Illinois, USA. 1248 where he was a farmer.
Ezekiel married Unknown HARVEY. (Unknown HARVEY was born in Kentucky 1249.)
Ezekiel next married Rhoda CHOATE 6 Aug 1850 in Henderson County, Illinois.1243
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage Fact, 6 Aug 1850, Henderson County, Illinois. 1243 Marriage was performed by Rev. W. K. Talbot
Ezekiel next married Christina L. CARLSON 15 Dec 1870 in Henderson County, Illinois.1244
Table of Contents | Surnames | Name List
This Web Site was Created 3 Dec 2010 with Legacy 7.4 from Millennia