|Sanford F. DOW
Sanford F. DOW 722
According to the 1910 census, his parents were born in New York. 1300
Noted events in his life were:
• Military Service, 1861-1865, Illinois. 722 Co. E, 9th Illinois Cav.
• Residence, 1880, Maryville, Nodaway County, Missouri, USA. 1299
• Occupation, 1880, Maryville, Nodaway County, Missouri, USA. 1299 as a laborer.
• Residence, 1910, Amity Township, Page County, Iowa, USA. 1300 with his daugher and son-in-law, Marian and George Thompson. He is divorced and drawing a pension.
• Cemetery, Jan 1911, Braddyville Cemetery; Braddyville, Page County, Iowa, USA. 722 Government Stone, 1861-1865 marker
Sanford married Anne E. WILLIAMS, daughter of John A. WILLIAMS and Mary E. EGGLESTON. (Anne E. WILLIAMS was born on 17 Jan 1851 in Springfield, Sangamon County, Illinois, USA,722 died on 9 Dec 1935 in Braddyville, Page County, Iowa 51631 722 and was buried in Braddyville Cemetery; Braddyville, Page County, Iowa, USA 722.)