Elbert Earl HEINE 131
- Born: 6 Aug 1929, Wyoming 150,1593
- Died: 28 Feb 1997, Manville, Niobrara County, Wyoming, USA at age 67 1593
- Buried: Mar 1997, Dellview Cemetery, Manville, Niobrara County, Wyoming 32
Noted events in his life were:
• Residence, 1930, Niobrara County, Wyoming. 150
• Residence, 1993, Manville, Niobrara County, Wyoming, USA. 1586
• Cemetery, Mar 1997, Manville, Niobrara County, Wyoming, USA. in the Dellview Cemetery.
• Obituary, 1997, Lusk, Niobrara County, Wyoming, USA. 1587 The Lusk Herald
March 5, 1997
Elbert E. "Al" Heine
Funeral services for Elbert E. "Al" Heine, 67, were March 4, 1997, at the Bader Funeral Home in Lusk with the Rev. Helen Oates officiating. Burial followed in the Dellview Cemetery at Manville. Memorials are to the Lusk/Niobrara Fire Department.
He died Feb. 28, 1997, at his ranch home north of Manville. He was born Aug. 6, 1929, at Jireh to Leonard and Pearl Heine. He attended his early years of school in Keeline and graduated from high school in Manville in 1947.
He worked on the family ranch until he met Margaret Leeling. They were married Nov. 23, 1951, in Lusk. They stayed on the family ranch until they purchased the James Kaper ranch in 1955. They enjoyed working their ranches until his death.
He was preceded in death by his parents; brothers Richard and George and sister Genieve Manning.
Survivors include his wife; children Alana Hayes, Lorraine Moore, twins Duane Heine and Deborah Sassman and Lisa Judy; sisters Mary Birch and Margaret Hunt; 11 grandchildren; one great-grandson and his mother-in-law, Cora Leeling. Bader Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
Elbert married Living