Lora Viola WEBB 1727
- Born: 10 Dec 1873, Iowa 1741
- Marriage: James Arthur OUTHIER on 18 Oct 1893 in Clarinda, Page County, Iowa 51632 1737
- Died: 31 Jul 1974, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA at age 100 1741
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 1900, Precinct 26, El Paso County, Colorado, USA. 1740 where she was a home maker.
• Newspaper Article, 6 Jun 1902, Elmo, Nodaway County, Missouri 64445. 35 The following are exerpts from the Elmo Register newspaper and are transcribed as printed in the paper:
6 JUN 1902: “North Lincoln” correspondent: Mrs. James Outhier conversed with her folks on a mutual line running out of New Market, Iowa through four centrals recently. That is not so bad for a beginner. We are looking forward to the time we can talk to our mother 300 miles away. We would like to have been so situated last week.
19 SEP 1902: Pg. 1: Mrs. James Outhier came home from Colorado Springs last week. Mr. Outhier came in ahead of the family with a car load of horses.
2 OCT 1903: Mrs. J. A. Outhier left Monday morning for Colorado where she goes to join her husband who is there for his health. They will make that their future home.
19 APR 1907: Mrs. J. A. Outhier of Berthoud, Colo. was in this neighborhood this week on business and visiting relatives.
• Residence, Jun 1906, Lyons, Colorado. 35
• Residence, Dec 1906, Berthoud, Larimer County, Colorado, USA. 35
Lora married James Arthur OUTHIER, son of Louis Theodore OUTHIER Senior and Sarah Ann HARWOOD, on 18 Oct 1893 in Clarinda, Page County, Iowa 51632.1737 (James Arthur OUTHIER was born on 14 May 1868 in Illinois 668,1738 and died on 11 Nov 1950 in Orange, California 1738.)