Adeline A. EILERS 3,115
- Born: 7 Jul 1930, Scribner, Dodge County, Nebraska 115
- Died: 26 Jul 2009, Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, USA at age 79 115
- Buried: Phoenix Memorial Park; Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, USA
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 1958, Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, USA. 20
• Residence, 2009, Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, USA. 115
• Cemetery, 1 Aug 2009, Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, USA. 20 at Phoenix Memorial Park.
• Obituary, 30 Jul 2009, Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, USA. 2237 Conklin, Adeline
Adeline Conklin passed away peacefully in Phoenix, AZ on July 26, 2009. Adeline was born to Josephine and Frank Eilers in Scribner, NE on July 7, 1930. She had lived in the Valley of the Sun for the last 51 years. Adeline is survived by her husband of 52 years; Paul L. Conklin, her son and his wife Gene M. Conklin and Sue of Chandler, AZ; grandchildren Danielle, Amanda and Garrett Conklin; brother Gilbert Eilers of Omaha, NE and nieces Debbie Tweeten of Denver, CO, Jane Van Cott of Phoenix, AZ, Nancy Cherry, Glendale, AZ and Patty Franklin of Glendale, AZ. Memorial Services will be held
Saturday, August 1, 2009 at 4:00 pm at Phoenix Memorial Mortuary Chapel, 200 W. Beardsley Rd., Phoenix, AZ. Private inurnment will be at Phoenix Memorial Park. In lieu of flowers please make donations to Hospice of the Valley, 1510 E Flower St, Phoenix, AZ 85014.
Published in The Arizona Republic from 7/29 to 7/30/2009
Adeline married Living