|Katherine L. LIEKAUF
Obituary available via email request.
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 1900, Blair, Washington County, Nebraska. 2955 where she was a homemaker. The census indicates 5 children born, but only 3 living in 1900.
• Residence, 1910, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. 2964 where she was a home maker.
• Residence, 1920, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. 2956 at 2509 Spencer Street, where she was a homemaker.
• Residence, 1930, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. 2965 at 3215 North 60 Street, living in the household of her daughter and son-in-law, Helen and Lawrence Homan.
• Obituary, 4 Feb 1954, Blair, Washington County, Nebraska. 2966 Mrs. Verlautz Succumbs, 88, Widow of One Time Blair Harness Dealer Dies, Funeral on Sat
Katherine married August C. VERLAUTZ, son of Carl Wilhelm VERLAUTZ and Sophia DETLA-BREE, in 1888.2954 (August C. VERLAUTZ was born on 20 Jun 1854 in Templin, Germany,20 died on 24 Aug 1920 in Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA 20 and was buried on 27 Aug 1920 in Blair Cemetery; Blair, Washington County, Nebraska 68008 32,128.). The cause of his death was Bright's Disease.