Louella Norine BLEVINS 2990
- Born: 30 Nov 1920, Oakland, Pottawattamie County, Iowa, USA 20,2990,2992
- Marriage: Norman Edward DREYER Senior 2992
- Died: 23 May 2003, Villisca, Montgomery County, Iowa, USA at age 82 20
- Buried: 28 May 2003, Oaklawn Cemetery: Oakland, Pottawattamie County, Iowa, USA 20
Obituary available via email request.
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 1930, Oakland, Pottawattamie County, Iowa, USA. 2990 living with her parents.
• Residence, May 2003, Villisca, Montgomery County, Iowa, USA. 20
• Obituary, 30 May 2003, Council Bluffs, Pottawattamie, Iowa, USA. 3001 Luella N. Dreyer
OAKLAND - The funeral for Luella Norine Dreyer, 82, of Villisca will be Wednesday at 11 a.m. at Vieth Funeral Home in Oakland.
She died May 23 at the Good Samaritan Center in Villisca.
She was born Nov. 30, 1920, in Oakland to Thomas Jefferson and Jennie Elizabeth (Bowman) Blevins.
Survivors include two daughters, Shirley L. Phillips and husband, Lowell, of Carson and Donna R. Kelly of Oakland; a son, Ed Dreyer and wife, Karen, of Palm Bay, Fla.; a sister, Jeanne Edie of Asher, Okla.; two sisters-in-law, Evelyn Martin of Atlantic and Myrna Hanna of Davis, Calif.; a brother-in-law, Marvin Dreyer of Oakland; 10 grandchildren; 16 great-grandchildren; an aunt, Cenia Rattenborg of Griswold; nieces; nephews; and other relatives and friends.
Open visitation will be Tuesday beginning at 8 a.m. at the funeral home. The family will be present Wednesday one hour prior to the funeral service.
Burial will be at Oaklawn Cemetery in Oakland.
Louella married Norman Edward DREYER Senior.2992 (Norman Edward DREYER Senior was born in 1917 115 and died in 1990 115.)