|Mary Elizabeth "Maud" OVIATT
Another name for Mary was Maud OVIATT.
Obituary available via email request
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 1861, Abingdon, Knox County, Illinois 61410. 605
• Religion: Shenandoah, Page County, Iowa 51601. 605 Summit United Methodist Church, taught Sunday School, organized and served as president of the first Ladies Aid at the church
• Residence, 1873, LaPrairie, Iowa. 605
• Residence, 1880, Washington Township, Page County, Iowa, USA. 606 living with her parents.
• Residence, 1881, Page County, Iowa. 423 where upon her marriage, she moved into the home of her in-laws, Mathew and Martha Whitehill.
• Residence, 1920, Fremont County, Iowa. 599
• Residence, 1930, Shenandoah, Page County, Iowa 51601. 607 at 110 West Summit.
• Funeral, 31 Oct 1950, Shenandoah, Page County, Iowa 51601. 605 Summit United Methodist Church, Rev. A. T. Maberry in charge. Mrs. Herschel Whitehill sang "What A Friend We Have In Jesus" and "The Old Rugged Cross". She was accompanied by Mrs. Ermal McMichael. Bearers were Eldon Whitehill, Dale Whitehill, Herschel Whitehill, Frank Whitehill, Rex Whitehill and Sterling Simmons. Mrs. Paul Gamble, Mrs. Don Stevens, Mrs. James A. Howard and Mrs. Kenneth Miller were in charge of flowers. Interment was at Rose Hill cemetery.
• Cemetery, Oct 1950, Rose Hill Cemetery: Shenandoah, Page County, Iowa, USA. 596 Lot 28
Mary married Samuel Jennings WHITEHILL, son of Mathew WHITEHILL and Martha Jane BLAKENEY, 21 Dec 1881.595 (Samuel Jennings WHITEHILL was born 25 Oct 1855 in Wheeling, Ohio County, West Virginia, USA,104,596 died 20 Mar 1918 in Shenandoah, Page County, Iowa 51601 596 and was buried in Rose Hill Cemetery: Shenandoah, Page County, Iowa, USA 596,597.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage Fact, 20 Mar 1918, Shenandoah, Page County, Iowa 51601.
Table of Contents | Surnames | Name List
This Web Site was Created 3 Dec 2010 with Legacy 7.4 from Millennia