Sadie Ann JONES
Cause of her death was Coronary occlusion at 7:30 AM.
Another name for Sadie was Sada.2279
According the the 1900 census, her deceased mother was born in Illinois. 3427
due to heart disease, at Missouri Methodist Hospital in St. Joseph. Dr. Richard L. Maginn 165
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 1900, Kane, Greene County, Illinois. 3427 living with her widowed father and attending school.
• Residence, 1910, Glasgow, Scott County, Illinois, USA. 2275 where she was a home maker. According to the 1910 census, she had 2 deceased children.
• Residence, 1920, Bethel Township, Shelby County, Missouri, USA. 2279 where she was a homemaker.
• Residence, 1930, Saint Joseph, Buchanan County, Missouri, USA. 2277 at 2716 Locust, where she was a homemaker.
• Residence, Sep 1930, Saint Joseph, Buchanan County, Missouri, USA. 165 at 2620 Penn Street.
• Cemetery, Oct 1959, Saint Joseph, Buchanan County, Missouri, USA. 165 at Memorial Park Cemetery.
Sadie married Rev. Jesse Able LISENBEE, son of Josiah LISENBEE and Rebrea A. LISENBEE (NEE UNKNOWN), in 1904.2275 (Rev. Jesse Able LISENBEE was born on 20 Feb 1884 in Illinois 115,2277 and died in Nov 1972 115.)