|Martha H. HOLLOWAY
Martha H. HOLLOWAY 1263
Cause of her death was Uremia (Prerenal azotemia).
According to the 1910 census, both of Martha's parents were born in Ohio. 1263
Prerenal azotemia is an abnormally high level of nitrogen-type wastes in the blood due to kidney failure.
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 1880, Orange, Knox County, Illinois. 3669 where she was a homemaker.
• Residence, 1900, Round Grove, Macon County, Missouri. 3674 where she was a homemaker. According to the census, she had 12 children, all living.
• Residence, 1910, Round Grove, Macon County, Missouri. 1263 where she was a homemaker. According to the census, she had 12 children, all of whom were living in 1910.
• Residence, 1920, Round Grove, Macon County, Missouri.
• Occupation, 1920, Round Grove, Macon County, Missouri. 3676 where she had taken over the home farm after her husband's death.
• Cemetery, 1928, Macon County, Missouri. 3677 in the Bethlehem Cemetery:
Martha married William E. TURNER, son of William TURNER and Elizabeth REEFFINGER, Cal 1870.1263 (William E. TURNER was born on 31 Mar 1848 in Pennsylvania,1263,3668 died on 30 Jul 1915 3668 and was buried in 1915 in Bethlehem Cemetery; Macon, Macon County, Missouri 3668.). The cause of his death was Arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).