Rosie Etta UNTERNAEHRER 20
- Born: 7 Mar 1918, Brunswick, Chariton County, Missouri, USA 20
- Marriage: Ardien Henry BONDY on 8 Sep 1943 in San Luis Obisbo, California 3707
- Died: 12 Nov 2005, Topeka, Shawnee County, Kansas, USA at age 87 20
- Buried: 15 Nov 2005, Elliott Grove Cemetery; Brunswick, Chariton County, Missouri, USA 20
Noted events in her life were:
• Religion: Brunswick, Chariton County, Missouri, USA. 20 St. John's Lutheran Church.
• Obituary, Nov 2005, Carrollton, Carroll County, Missouri, USA. 3708 Rosie Etta Bondy , 87, of Brunswick, MO died on Saturday, November 12, 2005 at the Midland Hospice House in Topeka, KS. She was born on March 7, 1918 at Brunswick, MO the daughter of Adolph and Hattie Parks Unternaehrer. She married Ardien Henry Bondy on September 8, 1943 at San Luis Obispo, CA. Ardien preceded her in death on February 9, 2001. Rosie had been a housewife and homemaker. She was member of St. John's Lutheran Church at Brunswick, MO. She is survived by two daughters, Denise Bitter and her husband Glenn of Topeka, KS and Mary E. Laaker and her husband Damon of Omaha, NE; and three grandchildren, Micah (Carrie) Patton of Palo Alto, CA, Sarah (Tom) Emery of Omaha, NE and Amanda Laaker also of Omaha, NE. She was also preceded in death by her parents and one brother, Udell Unternaehrer. Funeral services were held on Tuesday, November 15, 2005 at 10:30 A.M. at the Gibson Funeral Home in Brunswick, MO. Pastor Glen Drewitz officiated. Burial was in the Elliott Grove Cemetery at Brunswick, MO. Pallbearers were Charles and Josh Bondy, Paul and Rick Manson, Clyde Moore and Steve Metzger. Memorials may be made to: St. John's Lutheran Church or to the Midland Hospice.
Rosie married Ardien Henry BONDY on 8 Sep 1943 in San Luis Obisbo, California.3707 (Ardien Henry BONDY was born on 17 Apr 1910 115 and died on 9 Feb 2001 115,3707.)