|Martha J. MURRAY
Martha J. MURRAY 1316
Cause of her death was tuberculosis.
According to the 1880 census, both of her parents were born in North Carolina. 4144
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 1880, North Franklin, Franklin County, Nebraska. 1308 where she was a homemaker.
• Residence, 1900, Buchanan Township, Page County, Iowa, USA. 4146 According to the 1900 census, 1 of her 8 children was deceased.
• Occupation, 1900, Buchanan Township, Page County, Iowa, USA. 4146 where she was a farmer.
• Obituary, 19 Jun 1919, Hopkins, Nodaway County, Missouri, USA. 1317 Thompson, Martha J. Murray Waldroff - Victim of Consumption - The funeral of Mrs Martha J. Thompson was held Monday afternoon at the home of her daughter, Mrs Lee Ingram. Benton Ingram, of the Free Methodist faith, conducted the services and burial took place in the Burch cemetery, east of Braddyville. Mrs Ingram [sic] was born in North Carolina and at her death was 77-years of age. She died last Sunday, tuberculosis being the cause of her demise. She was the mother of ten children, most of them now living in the Hopkins vicinity.
• Cemetery, Jun 1919, Burch Cemetery; Buchanan Township, Page County, Iowa.
Martha married Gramburg Waldroff.
Martha next married William THOMPSON, son of Unknown and Unknown. (William THOMPSON was born in 1828 in Kentucky,1316 died on 22 May 1900 1317 and was buried in May 1900 in Burch Cemetery; Buchanan Township, Page County, Iowa 1317.)